Thursday 8 October 2015

Let me introduce myself

Hello everyone my name's Amy. I'm mum to three kids, step-mum (not wicked honest) to two kids, doggy mum to one lab and wifey-mum to one husband. I run a hectic household at best, lunatic asylum at worst. This can be a very rewarding experience on the days I'm not rocking in my chair, covered in my toddler's tea, the word 'mum' on repeat in my head in an array of different voices-not all the kids I might add. I would like to share some tips and hopefully accumulate some more to add to my own by doing this blog. Now be gentle I'm a blirgin....sorry the teenager has rubbed off on me...Yes I'm a blogging virgin in this day and age how do you get to thirty-five without blogging? I don't know to be honest maybe with the five kids, dog and husband I have had more important things to be doing? Like candy crush...So that's a little about me I won't bore you with names and ages because let's face it, I can't remember them half the time. 

2 comments:

  1. The most amazing woman I know and my wife!!😀xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks darling love you xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete